Meriam Reed, CEO, Interior Designer, and Gerald Reed, President
We Live Our Code of Values by
- Treating others as we would like to be treated.
- Listening with the intent to understand what is being said and acknowledging what is said is important to the speaker.
- Responding in a timely fashion.
- Speaking calmly and respectfully, without profanity or sarcasm.
- Acknowledging everyone as right from their own perspective.
- Making only agreements we are willing, able, and intend to keep.
- Communicating and potentially broken agreements at the first appropriate opportunity to all parties concerned.
- Looking to the system for correction and proposing all possible solutions of something is not working.
- Operating in a responsible manner, "above the line"
- Communicating honestly and with purpose.
- Asking clarifying questions if we disagree or do not understand.
- Never saying anything about anyone that we would not say to him or her.
- Continuously striving to maximize internal and external customer loyalty.
- Making our best effort to understand and appreciate the clients's needs in every situation.